Suzuki Business Suzuki for Company Cars
Find out why our range of cars is right for your business needs and save time with our finance tools.
Not only does our range have something for everyone, but will also have flexible finance options that will work for you, whether you are self-financing or funded by your company.
We can get you on the road in just 4 simple steps:
- Select the model you are interested in
- Use our tools to calculate taxes and monthly costs
- Work with your dealer or fleet manager to agree simple terms for your contract
- Pick up the keys and drive away.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING SUZUKI?
When choosing a company car, you need to keep a close eye on costs, and a car's Benefit in Kind (BIK) liability is extremely important. The lower a car's purchase price, and the lower its emissions, the less BIK company car tax you'll need to pay, which is why Suzuki's affordable, efficient range makes so much sense.
Driving a Suzuki for your business, you will benefit from:
- Flexible finance solutions
- Lower lifetime running costs
- Access to our dedicated in-house business team
- A no-fuss process from the start to the finish line
We also offer time-saving tools to help with your finance calculations:
- Calculate the cost of your chosen Suzuki with Business Contract Hire (BCH) or Personal Contract Hire (PCH) with our Suzuki Contract Hire Calculator >
- Find out how much Benefit in Kind, or BIK, tax you will need to pay using our Suzuki Tax Calculator >
suzuki tax calculator
Find out how much Benefit in Kind tax you will need to pay. First, select your Suzuki. You can choose your model and filter your preferences on the next page.
ORDER A BROCHURE
Want to flick through some pages to see our full range? Order a brochure here and find everything you need to know to select your Suzuki.