Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Service Plan purchased by you in respect of your Suzuki (“The Vehicle”). By purchasing the Service Plan you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The exact details of the Service Plan, including type of package, duration of cover and payment terms are detailed within your welcome letter, the terms are dictated by Suzuki and maybe subject to change.
2. The Service Plan and cover commences on the date of sale of the Service Plan.
3. The Vehicle will require servicing in accordance with the schedule set out in the welcome letter.
4. Items not covered in the Service Plan and any items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the Service Plan and you must pay the dealership any additional monies owed at the point of service.
5. You should in the first instance return to selected Repairer for service work. However, if you wish to use an alternate Repair please contact the Administrator for details.
6. You are advised to keep your welcome letter in the Vehicle, as you will be required to show it to the Repairer when arranging for the Vehicle to be serviced. If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions please contact the Administrator.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods.
8. “Administrator” The Service Plan is administered by the Administrator and any claims and correspondence should be forwarded to them directly. The Administrator is EMaC Limited (Company Number 3158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
9. “Suzuki” means Suzuki GB PLC of Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE.
10. “Repairer” means a motor vehicle which is party to an authorised repairer agreement with Suzuki.