Suzuki 14-Day Return Guarantee
Full Customer Terms & Conditions
Buy your Approved Used Suzuki with even more confidence than ever before with our 14 day return guarantee.
We're sure you'll love your Approved Used Suzuki, but we understand that finding the perfect car is a journey - and it's one that we're on board with. That's why we're proud to guarantee that if you decide that your Suzuki doesn't quite fit your needs, then you'll be able to simply return it to your dealer.
Find out more in our full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page, or explore the Suzuki range below.
Approved Used Suzuki
With The Suzuki Approved Used Car Promise, you can be sure that whatever car you drive away in, it has been checked, checked and checked again to meet the high standards Suzuki demands from all of its vehicles.
Not only can we provide a huge range of great quality vehicles to choose from, our experience ensures you will receive an excellent service through every step of your car-buying journey, and beyond. So, the only question you need to ask is "Which car do I want?”
14 DAY RETURN GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Approved Used Car 14-Day Return Guarantee
- The selling participating Suzuki GB franchised dealer provides you with a return guarantee from the collection or delivery date of the Suzuki Approved Used Car for a period of 14 days. This return guarantee is additional to and does not in any way limit or exclude any statutory cancellation rights you may have as a consumer or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer.
- The car must be returned to the original selling dealer no later than 14 days following the collection or delivery date. The 14-day period starts on the day after the collection or delivery date. By way of example, for a car collected or delivered on Saturday 3 April, the car must be returned before the selling dealer closes the showroom on Saturday 17 April.
- If you decide to return the car, we ask that you give your dealer as much notice as possible. Ideally, please notify your dealer at least 24 hours prior to returning the vehicle.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over purchasing a used Suzuki from a participating Suzuki GB franchised dealer in their personal capacity.
- Offer applies to cars purchased in person, by telephone or online from a participating Suzuki dealership either in cash or with Suzuki Financial Services, and is available only to the person who purchases the car from the selling dealer.
- The offer is only available in relation to cars invoiced to a private customer.
- You may only return a vehicle under our return guarantee once in any 3- month period. This does not in any way limit or exclude any statutory cancellation rights you may have as a consumer or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer.
- If the car was purchased in cash, the selling dealer will refund you in full minus any delivery fee. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services the selling dealer will refund to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras and you must pay any delivery fee directly to the selling dealer. The dealer will not return to you, or reimburse you for the cost of, any fuel left in the vehicle on its return.
- If there are any additional extras such as gap insurance that have been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services, the selling dealer will cancel these on your behalf.
- If there is any negative equity (shortfall on the part-exchange vehicle) that has been funded as part of your purchase of an Approved Suzuki Used Car with Suzuki Financial Services you will need to pay the amount of the negative equity to the selling dealer as part of the agreement to return the car.
- The car must be returned to the selling dealer and not to any other Suzuki dealer or location. You must return the car to the selling dealer at your own cost and before the relevant deadline.
- If you wish to have the selling dealer collect the car from your home address, the selling dealer may agree to this in their sole discretion, in which case you must arrange the collection at least 1 working day in advance of the collection date. The selling dealer will inform you of the collection fee in advance. If the car was purchased in cash, the collection fee will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay any collection fee directly to the selling dealer. You must be available to hand over the keys to the selling dealer at the agreed time and location. Only one attempt to collect the car will be made. If the selling dealer declines to collect the car, or the collection cannot take place for any reason, you must return the car to the selling dealer before the deadline.
- A mileage limit of 400 miles applies to returned cars (above that shown on the vehicle sales invoice). An excess mileage charge of £1.00 per mile will be applied for any cars returned with over 400 miles (above that shown on the vehicle sales invoice). If the car was purchased in cash, the excess mileage charges will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay the excess mileage charges directly to the selling dealer.
- You are fully responsible to insure the car with fully comprehensive insurance from the day of handover and any cars that have not been insured in this way will not be accepted for return.