Take That Ticket Norwich Competition
SUZUKI PRIZE DRAW RULES
These are the terms and conditions (“Rules”) that apply to the Suzuki Take That Tickets Free Prize Draw (“Promotion”). By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Suzuki Privacy Notice at: cars.suzuki.co.uk/privacy/. In particular, please see the limitations of liability in Rule 12.
1. Promoter: Suzuki GB Plc (registered company number: 00768587) of Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK4 4AE (“Promoter”).
2. Administrator: PromoVeritas Limited (registered company number: 04437132) of Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, Pinner HA5 5NE (“Administrator”).
3. Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 11:01 (UK time) on the morning of Friday, 24 May 2019 and closes at 23:59 (UK time) on the evening of Sunday, 26 May 2019 (“Entry Period”).
4. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales only, excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over at the time of entry. Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by the Promoter, the Administrator or any of their associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion. No purchase is necessary to enter. Internet access and a Twitter account are required to enter. A limit of one (1) entry per person applies and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to have used multiple Twitter accounts to enter.
5. How to enter: Entrants must visit the Promoter’s Twitter page (accessible at @SuzukiCarsUK or https://twitter.com/SuzukiCarsUK) during the Entry Period and comment using a GIF selected from the Twitter GIF library that best describes how they would react to winning the Promotion. Comments must not include additional typed text or any GIFs, images or videos from any other source. For instructions on how to select a GIF from the Twitter GIF library, see the following guidance: https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/tweeting-gifs-and-pictures
6. Prizes: There are three (3) prizes to be won in the Promotion (“Prize(s)”). Each Prize consists of:
a. Two (2) tickets to attend the Take That concert at Norwich Carrow Road Stadium in Norwich on the evening of Thursday, 30 May 2019 (approximate start time 18:30) (“Event”).
b. A travel allowance of £150 per pair of tickets as a contribution towards the travel costs of the winner and guest (“Travel Allowance”). If travel and/or accommodation cost over £150 it is the responsibility of the winner and/or guest to cover the additional expenses.
7. Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the redemption of the Prize:
a. The winner and their guest are solely responsible for making all travel and other arrangements necessary to attend the Event.
b. The Prize excludes all costs and expenses incurred by the winner and guest that are not expressly set out in Rule 6, including without limit: (i) any transportation and accommodation in excess of the Travel Allowance; (ii) food and beverages; (iii) travel and medical insurance and any other required travel documents; (iv) any other discretionary spending during the trip; and (v) any related taxes.
c. The winner is responsible for ensuring that the winner and guest are able to attend the Event on the relevant date. No alternative date is available.
d. The winner must collect the tickets for the Event from the Event box office on the date of the Event. The winner must provide proof of identity to collect the tickets.
e. The winner and guest must comply fully with all applicable laws and with the terms and conditions (including health and safety requirements) of the Event ticket provider.
f. The Promoter will have no liability to the winner or guest if the winner and/or guest are unable to receive the full benefit of the Prize or are denied entry to, or are asked to leave, the relevant venue or transport as a result of a failure to abide by such terms or any applicable law or as a result of inappropriate behaviour.
g. The Prize, and each element of the Prize, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. The winner is not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of the Prize. However, if the Promoter considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Prize (or any element of the Prize) may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw administered by the Administrator. The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries within 24 hours after the end of the Entry Period.
9. Winner notification: Winners will be notified by direct message through Twitter within 24 hours after the draw date. The Administrator will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their Twitter account for receipt of the notification.
10. Claiming the Prize: Each winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within 24 hours of the initial notification being sent. The Travel Allowance will be paid to the winner by BACS transfer and therefore the winner must provide valid UK bank account details at the time of claiming the Prize. The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore failure to claim the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Any alternative winner will be selected and notified in accordance with the process set out in Rules 8 and 9 above and must claim the Prize within 24 hours of the notification being sent. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require such proof of eligibility (including age and place of residence) to claim the Prize as the Promoter reasonably considers necessary.
11. Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that the Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
12. Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter and the Administrator exclude all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the Promotion and each entrant’s participation in it and/or use of the Prize. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. Consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules.
13. No endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Inc. Access to Twitter is at all times subject to the rules, terms and policies of Twitter, Inc., which are available at https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies#general-policies. All third party trade marks and other intellectual property rights are hereby acknowledged.
14. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
15. Cancellation and variation: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
16. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner and/or his or her guest) that the Promoter regards as being in breach of these Rules or any applicable laws or terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
17. Disclosure of winners’ details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if he or she is a winner, his or her surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request by post to Partnerships Manager, Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, MK4 4AE by 30 June 2019. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all Prizes have been validly claimed.
18. Personal data: Any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice: https://cars.suzuki.co.uk/privacy/.
19. Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
20. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Disputes: Subject to Rule 22, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, the Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
22. Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
23. Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org