SX4 S-CROSS 3 YEARS FREE SERVICING
You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when participating in this Promotion.
Who can participate
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to private retail customers who are resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, Suzuki dealerships, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter
3. To participate in this Promotion you will need to purchase a new SX4 S-Cross 2017 facelift model from a Participating Dealer and register that vehicle between 1 October and 31 December 2016
4. Purchases made through Suzuki Contract Hire or Suzuki Personal Contract Hire are excluded.
5. Only the first registered holder of the vehicle may receive the Free Servicing. Purchases made through agents or third parties will be disqualified.
6.Purchases which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Proof of eligibility and the qualifying purchase may be required.
7.Eligible participants will receive three routine manufacturer services (“Free Servicing”, each a “Free Service”) in accordance with these terms.
8. The Free Servicing must be conducted by a Suzuki franchised dealer or service partner.
9. Free Servicing is valid for three routine manufacturer services until three years from the date of vehicle registration of the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross 2017 facelift or the car mileage reaching 27,000 miles for 1.0-litre Boosterjet and 1.4-litre Boosterjet models or 37,500 miles for DDiS models, whichever is sooner.
10. Each Free Service includes:
S-Cross DDiS Free Servicing includes a maximum of three oil changes:
11. Labour or parts in excess of those described above are not included in the Free Servicing and will be subject to additional charges. 12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Servicing for a benefit of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
13. There is no cash alternative to the Free Servicing or any Free Service, and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Free Servicing is non-refundable and non-transferable.
14. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and any other third party involved in the Promotion will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond their reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of this Promotion;
b) any changes to the Free Servicing or the way in which each Free Service can be used; and
e) any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, or any proof of purchase) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant, purchase or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
English Law applies
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
20. The “Promoter” is Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE.