Suzuki Dealer Halo Award Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. Enter between 00:00:01 BST on the 15th October 2018 and 23:59:59 GMT on the 28th October 2018. To enter, reply to the promotional post (on Suzuki Cars UK’s Facebook page) and state which UK Suzuki dealership you have experienced the best service in, for a chance to win 1 x iPad Air WIFI 16GB 12.9 inches (Gold). 1 entry per person.
Full Terms and Conditions:
By registering and entering into this free prize draw (the “Promotion”), individuals will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions from Suzuki Cars UK (the “Promotor”) and be bound by them and to have acknowledged the Privacy Notice below.
1. The Promotion is open to UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the Promotion, such as employees and their families, retailers, suppliers, merchants, associates, agents, clients, employees of the Promoter or its agency, Iris London Ltd. The Promotion is not open to residents of the Isle of Man or The Channel Islands.
2. Entry to the prize draw: Entry is via Facebook only, on the Suzuki Cars UK’s Facebook page account. Entrants must respond/reply to the promotional post and identify the UK Suzuki dealership in which they have experienced the best service and following any other instructions given by the Promoter in the promotional post. All Entrants will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be selected at random. The winner will receive one iPad Air WIFI 16GB 12.9 inches in Gold (the “Prize”). We will also reward the winning dealership with their own award.
3. Incomplete entries and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of entry will be disqualified and will not be counted. Neither the Promoter nor Iris London Ltd accept any responsibility for any entries that are lost, not received or otherwise do not satisfy the criteria of the Promotion. Proof of entry does not amount to proof of receipt.
4. The Promotion is open between 00:00:01 BST on the 15th October 2018 and 23:59:59 GMT on the 28th October 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). The draw will be held on or around Wednesday 31st of October 2018.
5. Individuals will be limited to one entry each. No purchase necessary.
6. The winner will be notified by a comment via their Facebook entry asking them to direct message the Promoter to confirm eligibility. The winner must confirm acknowledgement of winning within 14 days of being contacted by the Promoter. If the winner has not confirmed by this date, the Promoter reserves the right to re-assign the prize to another Entrant.
7. The prize winner must be 18+ years of age and may be required to present valid photographic ID to receive the Prize. The winner’s iPad will be sent via post to an address provided during communications following winner notification. The prize will be sent within 28 days of the winner’s confirmation. The Promoter shall not be responsible if the Prize has been lost in the post or not received by the winner provided that the Promoter has taken reasonable steps to send it to the correct address given to it.
9. The winner will not be required to participate in any further publicity relating to the Promotion.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date of the Promotional Period for any reason, including and without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
11. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the Promotion will result in disqualification. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or that a mechanic or entry has been entered that is not within the spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfil the Prize.
12. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
13. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent. No part or parts of the Prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The Prize has no cash or refund value (except when redeemed in accordance with all Terms and Conditions of this Promotion), is not for resale, has no alternative, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the Entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any Entrant disappointment.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. The Promoter, at its sole direction, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part at any time as well as amend, modify or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, in whole or in part and the Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all matters.
17. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer, and the Promotion except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
18. The Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promotion is run by Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE, and shall be administered by Iris London Ltd, 3rd Floor, 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1BE