Ignis 1 Years Free Insurance
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This “1 year’s free insurance offer” (“offer”) is open to qualifying private retail customers who are resident in Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 21 to 79 who purchase a new Suzuki Ignis built to manufacturer’s UK specifications (excluding SZ3) from participating Dealers with Personal Contract Purchase from Suzuki Finance by 30 April 2017 (the vehicle must be registered by 30th April 2017). Subject to availability. For additional qualifying criteria see below.
2. Purchases made through agents or third parties will be disqualified.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of Suzuki, Suzuki dealerships, companies associated with the offer and all affiliates of such companies may not take advantage of this offer
4. For the avoidance of doubt, residents of, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, or any other country or territory are excluded.
Additional qualifying criteria
5. The offer is only available in relation to policies taken out in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Island, by individuals who have been permanent residents in the UK for at least 2 years before the date on which their order is placed.
6. The offer only applies to the first registered keeper of the vehicle (i.e. the main driver, who must be the policy holder) and a maximum of two additional qualifying drivers of the same vehicle.
7. All qualifying drivers must hold a current, full UK driving licence, which they must have held for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 2 years true earned No Claims Discount from a UK insurer which is not in use on any other policy. Full details of acceptable No Claims Discount must be provided on request.
8. The offer is not available to, or in relation to, the following:
- Individuals aged 21 to 24 (inclusive) with one or more fault or theft claims within the last 3 years. Individuals aged 25 and over with more than one fault or theft claims within the last 3 years. Windscreen only claims are not classed as fault. Drivers age to be based on age at policy inception.
- Individuals aged under 21 or over 79 at the time of policy inception.
- Individuals with more than 1 minor conviction or fixed penalty notice within the last 3 years, or with more than 3 penalty points. Acceptable Offence codes: MW, PC, PL, SP, TS only. Individuals with any other motoring convictions are excluded entirely.
- Individuals who have been disqualified from driving for any period of time or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years.
- Individuals with a non-motoring conviction, unless spent.
- Individuals who have previously been declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled or additional terms or restrictions applied.
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras sold and fitted by manufacturer, or modifications made to accommodate a disability.
9. Only the first registered keeper of the vehicle may take advantage of the offer.
10. There is no cash alternative to the offer and, unless Suzuki agrees otherwise in writing, the offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Suzuki reserves the right to substitute the offer for a benefit of equivalent or greater monetary value if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, in its sole discretion.
12. The insurance is provided by Original Insurance Services and not by Suzuki.
13. The full details of the insurance policy can be found here: suzuki.co.uk/cars/ignisfreeinsurance
14. In the event of inconsistency between these Offer Terms and Conditions, and the terms found at the link above, the terms found at the link above will take precedence.
15. The insurance provided by this offer will be comprehensive insurance, which permits social, domestic, pleasure, and commuting, or Class 1 business use by the policyholder and any additional qualifying drivers only. These are further explained at the above link.
16. Vehicle must be kept at the same address as the policyholder’s main address and the correspondence address.
17. The cover does not include (and does not permit) hiring of the vehicle, carrying goods or passengers for reward of any kind, racing, speed testing, track days, rallies or trials, off road events or for motor trade purposes. Cover does not include driving other cars or No Claims Discount (NCD) protection. NCD protection cannot be purchased with the cover. These are only examples, other exclusions may apply.
18. A standard excess of £250 for accidental damage, fire and theft claims will apply in addition to any young driver or inexperienced excess as appropriate. Drivers aged 21 to 24 (inclusive) at time of inception are subject to an additional £200 excess.
19. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts unless otherwise expressly stated.
20. The insurance provided under this offer cannot be transferred to any other vehicle
21. IMPORTANT: The vehicle will not be covered under an initial 7 day cover policy.
22. Administration charges may apply in relation to any policy amendments made more than 30 days after the policy inception date (e.g. change of address)
23. Policy holders/drivers are bound by all standard policy conditions including an ongoing duty of disclosure and claims conditions.
24. The law does not allow Suzuki to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. Suzuki accepts liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, Suzuki and its associated companies, agents and any other third party involved in the offer will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond their reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of this offer;
b) any changes to the offer or insurance cover or exclusions or qualification criteria; and
e) any act or default of any third party supplier, including the provider of the insurance.
25. Suzuki’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
26. If Suzuki has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the offer, or any proof of purchase) Suzuki reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant, purchase or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
27. Suzuki reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
English Law applies
28. This offer, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this offer.
30. References to ‘Suzuki’ are to the promoter of this offer i.e. Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE.
Original Insurance Services
31. References to “Original Insurance Services” are to the providers of the insurance providers i.e. Original Insurance Services, registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1JE and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The insurance policy is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc, registered in England No. 84638 at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 121849).