3 Years' Free
3 YEARS’ FREE ROADTAX (VED) OFFER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer (“Promotion”) is available to UK residents (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), aged 18 or over, who purchase a qualifying new Suzuki vehicle from participating dealers and register the vehicle between 1st April and 30th June 2017.
- This Promotion is not available to employees (or family members of employees) of the Suzuki, Suzuki dealerships, or any companies associated with this Promotion.
- Private retail customers only. Max 1 (one) per customer. This Promotion excludes the Suzuki Swift.
- This Promotion provides a discount on the purchase price of an eligible new Suzuki vehicle.
- The discount is a fixed amount which is equivalent to 3 years’ road tax on the relevant vehicle.
- The discount shall be calculated based on the official published Year 1, 2 and 3 road tax (VED) of the relevant vehicle on the date of purchase.
- The Year 1 road tax (and therefore the actual discount amount) varies based on the model, engine and grade. The current official published Year 2 and Year 3 road tax for all eligible vehicles is £140. This is subject to change for reasons which are beyond Suzuki’s control. If the Year 2 and Year 3 road tax rates go up or down after the date of purchase, Suzuki shall not be responsible for paying more, and the customer shall not be responsible for reimbursing Suzuki, in respect of any such change. If the customer sells the vehicle before 3 years, the customer shall not have to reimburse Suzuki in respect of any part of the discount provided and Suzuki shall not be liable to any future purchaser/owner of the vehicle in respect of any road tax.
- The discount shall be applied at the time of purchase; or if purchased via a qualifying Suzuki Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) the discount shall be applied over the term of the contract. The discount will not be reduced/pro-rated for customers who take out a 2 year PCP or PCH contract.
- Important: This Promotion is for a discount which is equivalent to the road tax (VED) based on current Year1, 2 and 3 rates. The purchaser/owner shall be solely responsible for ensuring that they register and pay the actual road tax to the relevant authority.
- This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount (unless otherwise stated).
- There is no cash alternative to the discount, and this Promotion and its benefits are non-transferable.
- This Promotion, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at any time. Any such changes will be posted to this site.
- Save that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude Suzuki or any third party’s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence, or (b) fraud, Suzuki and its associated companies and agents will be not be responsible for and shall have no liability in connection with any of the following occurrences to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond their reasonable control:
- Any postponement, cancellation or amendment to this Promotion;
- Any changes to the applicable rate of VED which may apply after the vehicle has been purchased;
- Any failure by the customer or relevant person to pay the applicable road tax/VED (or connected fees, taxes, payments or costs) to the relevant authority/entity;
- Any act or default of any third party supplier.
- This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
- References in these Terms and Conditions to “Suzuki” are to Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 4AE