SUZUKI 3 YEAR PLUS SERVICING
Getting the most out of your car means taking time to give it a little love so it keeps going today, tomorrow, and later on down the road. That’s why we’ve put together a brand new service offering, specifically with older Suzuki’s in mind.
DO YOU HAVE A SUZUKI CAR AGED 3 YEARS OR OLDER?
After a few years and too many adventures to count, any car starts showing a little wear and tear. We’re here to help you maintain, service, and keep your car in tip top shape.
That’s why we’re offering Suzuki 3 Year Plus Servicing, for all Suzuki cars over three years old.
SUZUKI 3 YEAR PLUS SERVICING -
Suzuki 3 Year Plus Servicing offers three levels of service, each with a fixed, transparent price. You can also choose to include an MOT* for £40 when you book with your local Service Centre.
Every service includes a free vehicle health check and an upgrade to the latest software versions on all control units such as the infotainment unit (excludes map updates). We will also check for any outstanding recall and service campaigns on your car. Plus, when you book ahead, you’ll leave with a sparkling car inside and out as part of our Suzuki Service Promise.
When you choose Suzuki Service Centres, there are a few guarantees that you won’t get elsewhere, such as:
Suzuki Genuine Parts
When you come to a Suzuki Service Centre, your car will always be fitted with genuine, high-quality Suzuki parts designed specifically for your car.
Suzuki Trained Technicians
You will receive a specialised service at your local Suzuki Service Centre. Our technicians know the ins and outs of every Suzuki model, so they know how to keep your car in top shape.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SUZUKI SERVICE PROMISE
We call this the Suzuki Service Promise. Put simply, this means we’ll:
- Provide you with alternative transport options
- Make sure our pricing is simple and transparent
- Undertake only pre-approved work
- Guarantee that all of our technicians are Suzuki-trained
- Use only Suzuki Genuine Parts
- Provide you with progress reports throughout the day
- Wash and vacuum your car with pre-booked work
- Give your car a health check on every visit
- Provide you with Accident Aftercare
What a Suzuki Service Centre Can Do for You
* At participating Suzuki Service Centres only. Optional MOT not applicable in Northern Ireland.