AA Suzuki Assistance
We pride ourselves on making some of the most reliable vehicles you can buy – but until we’ve produced a key that's impossible to lose, a flat tyre that changes itself, or a car that keeps going when you've run out of petrol, there’s AA Suzuki Assistance.
For every new Suzuki, for one year, 24 hours a day, we provide:
- UK and European cover
- Roadside assistance
If we can't complete the repair there and then we provide:
- A loan car for up to 72 hours
- or public transport costs
- or hotel accommodation
- Accident Management
AA Suzuki Assistance Lite
If you own a Suzuki under 15 years old and have a service or MOT carried out by a Suzuki Service Centre*, we’ll give you a year’s complimentary AA Suzuki Assistance LITE cover.
*Participating Suzuki Service Centres
AA Suzuki Assistance LITE is provided in association with the AA, the UK's largest assistance and breakdown organisation. Your complimentary policy gives you the following cover for 12 months:
- Roadside Assistance if your vehicle has an incident a quarter of a mile or more from your home.
- Home Start Assistance at your home address or within a quarter of a mile from your home.
- Local Tow of no more than 10 miles to your nearest Suzuki Dealer.
You can upgrade your AA Suzuki Assistance LITE to include the following cover:
For an additional £49.99, you get:
- National Recovery
- Onward travel – including hire car
- Mis-fuel or lack of fuel
- Wheel changes and punctures
- Keys locked inside vehicles
Had an accident? Call Suzuki first; even before your insurer, regardless of who was at fault on 0800 107 1156. Worry-not – Suzuki Accident AfterCare is free and here to help 24-hours a day.
What should I do if i've had an accident?
Call Suzuki First, regardless of who was at fault. Because we know your Suzuki, we can do something no insurer can – guarantee the highest quality repair to Suzuki repair standards. Plus, we’ll manage the entire insurance claim process for you. You’ll also get a free courtesy car, no hassle, no claims forms and no cost.
Shouldn't I call my insurer first?
No. Most UK insurers want to repair your vehicle as cheaply as possible – so they send you to their ‘nominated’ body-shop which won’t know your vehicle and may not operate to the latest Suzuki repair standards.
They may even avoid using Suzuki genuine parts and that could compromise the safety, warranty and resale value of your Suzuki. So one minute your Suzuki is 100% Suzuki, then it isn’t.
In contrast, Suzuki Accident Aftercare exercises your right to a repair at a Suzuki Approved Body & Paint Centre that operates to Suzuki repair standards and only uses Suzuki genuine parts, keeping your Suzuki 100% Suzuki. It’s free and it only takes one call.
Here are nine ways we help you:
- Claim handling: We liaise with your insurer and process your claim
- Recovery: We recover your vehicle and get you home
- Courtesy car: We give you a free courtesy car for the duration of the repair
- Certified repair: We exercise your right to a repair at a Suzuki Approved Body & Paint Centre
- Genuine parts: We only repair your car with Suzuki genuine parts
- Repair updates: We keep you informed of progress throughout
- Legal help: We provide legal support service for personal injury
- Collect and deliver: We collect and deliver your repaired and valeted vehicle
- Warranty: We ensure your Suzuki’s warranty is maintained
Call Suzuki Accident Aftercare on 0800 107 1156