Get Suzuki Smart
From bonnet to boot, nobody knows how to keep your Suzuki performing at its best more than us. That’s why we’ve created a series of videos full of hints and tips to help you get #SuzukiSmart about your vehicle too. Find them below.
#Suzuki Smart: Under the Bonnet
#Suzuki Smart: Electronics and Connectivity
#Suzuki Smart: Safe Journey
#Suzuki Smart: General Information
- Do check which documents you, your family and your vehicle need for touring in the UK or abroad.
- Do check your Owners Handbook for your car’s maximum nose weight when working out “what can I tow"?
- Do check your Owners Handbook for details on how to adjust your tyre pressures when carrying a full load.
- Do remember that headlamp beam converters (contained within our European Roadside Assistance Pack) are necessary if you are driving in a left-hand drive country.
- Do carry a Suzuki Genuine Accessory spare bulb kit when driving in the UK or abroad.
- Do check the latest driving regulations for each country you’re visiting in case you need a GB sticker, warning triangles and hi-viz waistcoats.
- Do talk to your Suzuki Service Centre about a Pre-holiday or Air Conditioning check, UK or European Assistance Packs, lights, tyres or any other touring related queries.
- Don't exceed your vehicle’s recommended maximum towing weight or maximum permitted roof rack load.
- Don’t forget to check your insurance cover details before taking your vehicles abroad.
- Don’t let bicycles carried on the rear of your car obscure the rear number plate or lights. If they do, use an auxiliary lighting board and number plate.
Tips for Driving abroad
It can be tricky planning a foreign driving holiday. Not to mention time consuming. So to give you a hand, we’ve pulled together some information to make the whole process a lot easier.
To make sure you’re well prepared for the trip ahead, download our Driving Holiday Checklist and our Compulsory Equipment List.