SX4 S-Cross SZ5Range from £22,399
- DAB digital radio
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Keyless entry and start
- Navigation system
- Rear parking camera
- Front & rear parking distance sensors
- LED projector headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
- Leather seat upholstery
- Radar Brake Support
- Adaptive cruise control
- Heated front seats
- Panoramic sunroof
- 17" alloy wheels (polished finish)
With powerful and efficient Boosterjet engines, ALLGRIP 4-wheel Drive technology, advanced safety features and more space than ever, the Suzuki crossover is the perfect synergy of comfort and SUV capability. Wherever your imagination takes you, make the journey count with the SX4 S-Cross.
take a look around
7-inch touchscreen display (SZ-T & SZ5)
7-inch touchscreen display enables intuitive operation of all multimedia features including smartphone integration.
Rear parking camera (SZ-T & SZ5)
A reverse parking camera connected to the 7-inch touchscreen display in the dash gives you the view you need to park safely.
It’s cleaner, punchier and more refined than the unit it replaces, while the Suzuki’s improvements to the suspension and interior are also welcome.”
Choose the SX4 S–Cross with the optional ALLGRIP 4-wheel Drive system and this is a car that rises to every challenge, letting you adapt to varying conditions at the turn of a dial.
● Euro NCAP 5-star safety rating ꝉ
● Driver, front passenger, side and curtain airbags
● ABS with Brake Assist Function
● ESP® (Electronic Stability Program)
● Emergency stop signal (SZ5)
● ISOFIX child seat fittings
● Side impact protection beams
● Tyre pressure monitoring system
● Hill hold control (SZ-T & SZ5)
● Adaptive cruise control (SZ5)
● Radar Brake Support (SZ5)
ꝉ Based on 2013 test standard
*ESP® is a registered trademark of Daimler AG
We know Suzuki does all road driving technology brilliantly. This is the firm that gave us the Vitara and the indestructible Jimny. It’s all grip system is available on all S–Cross models giving it true SUV credentials.