Drive away in your new or used Suzuki with a finance agreement that’s right for you
Our car finance plans help to spread the cost of a new or used car, so instead of paying the full amount up-front, you can pay for the car over a number of months to suit your budget.
Want to own your Suzuki at the end of the agreement? With Hire Purchase, you agree an initial deposit with the dealer, the length of your agreement (1–5 years) and a monthly payment amount. Once we’ve approved the finance application, it’s yours to drive away. And once all the installments have been paid, you own it.
- Flexible deposits typically from 5% of the On The Road price
- Fixed interest rate over your chosen period (1-5 years)
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your budget
- Borrow any amount from £1,000 for new or used cars
- Choose any new or used car as long as the car is less than 14 years old at the end of the agreement
Looking for a fixed-cost, fixed-term rental agreement? With Personal Contract Hire you choose a new car, agree your maximum annual mileage and the length of your agreement. Then you pay an initial rental followed by fixed monthly rentals to suit your budget. At the end of your contract, you just hand back the keys.*
- Choose from advance rental of 1–21 months giving you flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget
- Fixed monthly rentals over your chosen period (2–5 years)
- Add vehicle maintenance** to your agreement to make sure your car stays in tip-top shape (a maintenance charge will be added to your monthly rental)
*At the end of the contract, you must return the vehicle and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. Contract hire is subject to status, age 18 and over, you will not own the vehicle, provided by Suzuki Contract Hire a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
** Maintenance includes routine servicing, tyres, replacement parts and repairs due to fair wear and tear. Repairs or replacements from accidental/malicious damage and damage caused by driver misuse/abuse are excluded. The vehicle must be serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and by an approved service dealer.
Looking to keep your options open? Personal Contract Purchase lets you to make low monthly payments by deferring a significant portion of the cost of the car to the end of the agreement. Once we’ve approved the finance application, it’s yours to drive away. And when you get to the end of your agreement, you decide on the best option for you – pay the final lump sum, trade it in, or return it. Get a PCP quote from the finance calculator
- Borrow any amount from £1,000
- Guaranteed value for your car, as long as you stick to the mileage restrictions and keep the car in ‘Good Condition’ (CTA)
- Choose any new or used car as long as the car is less than 7 years old at the end of the agreement
- Fixed monthly payments to suit your budget
- Set your annual mileage up to 24,000 miles a year
- For used vehicles up to 3 years old, the maximum mileage at the start of the agreement is 3,000 miles per month of age or a maximum 60,000 miles
- Available to limited companies on a non-regulated basis
How we calculate your PCP payments
Based on your initial deposit, your likely annual mileage, chosen model and the length of your agreement, we calculate our predicted value (also known as the guaranteed future value, GFV) of your car. The predicted value is usually equal to the final lump sum repayment, so if you want to keep the car at the end of the agreement, you know exactly how much you will pay for it.
At the end of your PCP agreement, you have three options:
Pay the final lump sum – pay the optional final payment (also known as the GFV) to own the car. The amount you pay for the car is agreed at the start of your finance contract so as long as you stick to the mileage restrictions and keep the car in good condition you know exactly how much it will cost you.
Trade it in – part exchange the car (subject to settling your existing finance agreement and arranging a new one).
Return it – don’t pay the final lump sum payment and return the car (subject to the Suzuki Good Condition Guide , you will have to make additional payments if the car is not in good condition for its age and mileage, or if the car has exceeded its allowed milage).
Hire Purchase (HP)
Finance is available to UK residents aged 18 years or over, subject to status. Suzuki Finance is a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Limited, part of Lloyds Banking Group, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
Personal Contract Hire is provided subject to status by Suzuki Personal Contract Hire, which is a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Applicants must be over 18 and a UK resident. Ownership of the vehicle remains with Lex Autolease Limited and the vehicle must be handed back at the end of the term. Return and mileage conditions apply.
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Credit is available to UK residents aged 18 years or over, subject to status. If finance is needed when making a part exchange, you will need to enter into a new agreement (subject to status). Under the goods return option, you will have to make additional payments if the car is not in good condition for its age and mileage, or if the car has exceeded its allowed mileage. Suzuki Finance is a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Limited, part of Lloyds Banking Group, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.