Quotes & Renewals
Call 0330 102 7848. Lines open: Mon to Thu (0830-1930); Fri (0900-1800); Sat (0900-1700).
Insurance Claims & Accident Helpline
Call 0330 100 7829. Lines open 24 hours.
Excess Return Claims
Call 0800 107 1156. Lines open 24 hours.
Call 0330 102 8860. Lines open 24 hours.
Call 0330 100 3164. Lines open: Mon to Thu (0830-1930); Fri (0900-1800); Sat (0900-1700).
Lost or Stolen Key Claims (for optional cover holders)
Call 0345 607 5329. Lines open 24 hours
Call 0330 100 3164. Lines open Mon to Thu (0830-1930; Fri (0900-1800); Sat (0900-1700).
Or you can submit a complaint using the Online Dispute Resolution service. The European Commission has an Online Dispute Resolution service for consumers who have a complaint about a product or service bought online. You can use the link above to submit a complaint this way, which will then be forwarded on to the Financial Ombudsman Service and a copy sent to us. You’ll be asked to include our email address, which is:
firstname.lastname@example.org and our address:
* Paying your cancellation fee
This offer is only available over the phone and minimum premium applies, so give us a call on 0330 100 0468. How it works: we’ll reimburse your current insurer’s cancellation fee up to the value of 10% of your Suzuki Insurance motor premium quote. For example, if your premium is £400, we’ll pay up to £40. This offer cannot be applied after the policy has been purchased. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time. Offer not available online. Conditions apply. The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. All cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy, see the Policy Document.
** Free Driveaway Insurance
Free Driveaway Insurance is available to customers purchasing a new or used Suzuki from a Suzuki dealer and who are eligible for a quotation for Annual Insurance. Please refer to your insurance certificate for details on the duration of your Driveaway Insurance. Other vehicle makes will receive temporary Get Me Home Cover which expires at 23:59 on the second day. Free Driveaway Insurance and Get Me Home Cover both provide comprehensive cover but have some differences to Annual Insurance. For details please see www.suzukicarinsurance.co.uk/coverdetails.
The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. All cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy, see the Policy Document.
*** Suzuki Excess Return Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The Free Excess Return Voucher is available to customers who purchase a new or used Suzuki from a Suzuki dealer and who also apply for Free Driveaway Insurance.
- The voucher is valid for one year from its registration. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle. The voucher can only be used once.
- The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by Suzuki Excess Return and the accident repair is carried out at a Suzuki Approved Bodyshop.
- To redeem the voucher you must call the dedicated Suzuki hotline first on 0800 107 1156 after a vehicle accident, whoever you are insured by. If you call any other Suzuki number or your insurer without our instruction the voucher will be void.
- Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair, we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim under the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
- Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability.
- Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call Suzuki first on the dedicated number and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
- A courtesy car is provided subject to availability when you call Suzuki first and your car is repaired by a Suzuki approved repairer. It is not available if you are claiming on Suzuki Free Driveaway Insurance or Get Me Home Cover.
- The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
The Suzuki Excess Return Voucher and the call Suzuki first service are provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
Calls to 03 numbers are included as part of inclusive call minutes and discount schemes from all major mobile phone and landline operators or, where this has been exceeded, charged at the standard geographic rate (the same as UK landline numbers starting 01 or 02).
Suzuki Insurance is arranged and administered by Verex Insurance Services Ltd, which is registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No. 487185. Verex Insurance Services Ltd arranges policies from a panel of insurers, details are available on request. To understand how we may process your information read our Fair Use Notice.