Digital Marketing Executive
Deliver a dynamic, positive and genuine marketing plan that strives to create an innovative and integrated customer experience, strengthening and promoting commercial brand awareness, in line with the core brand values and the long-term commercial objectives of Suzuki GB and Suzuki Cars Ireland.
- Assist and support the Digital Manager with all digital based activities.
- Be responsible for maintaining and developing the content on the UK and Irish websites by directly managing the CMS.
- Working with the Fleet Marketing Team and Aftersales Marketing Team to develop, maintain and support their areas of the website.
- Assist the Digital Manager in briefing and implementing all digital channel updates for new product launches and quarterly updates.
- Support the Digital Manager in developing and updating the website including SEO/CRO and UX.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on website performance.
- Effectively manage the accuracy of the information on the website dealer locator, including adding and removing dealership locations by liaising with the Marketing Transformation Team and the Dealer Development team.
- Support the Marketing Transformation Team with dealer enquiries relating to website and social activity.
- Work closely with our digital agency partners with occasional travel to London.
- Use initiative to suggest and implement improvements across the digital channels.
- Responsible for Suzuki's Community Management across all Social channels.
- Working with the agencies, manage the social media content calendar and oversee the always on and campaign activity for paid, earned and owned media.
- Supporting the agency with SEM and paid search campaigns.
- Ensure Digital and Social activities comply with current Data Protection Regulations and legislation.
- Proactively develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and support the wider Marketing Team.
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights other web analytics tools and Social Media Reporting platforms
- Good understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape having worked in a Digital role for a minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge and experience of customer relations
- Previous experience and understanding of Marketing principles
- Previous experience within the Automotive industry
- Educated to a minimum of Higher Education
- Fast thinking, with an acute attention to detail
- Confident team player with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills to relate effectively to individuals at all different levels
- Flexible in approach, with the ability to reprioritise when required
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude, with the desire and capability to take ownership of area of responsibility
If you are interested in being considered for this rare opportunity, please send your CV, with covering letter which includes current salary details, to email@example.com